- Types of Data Collected
We collect several types of data from our website users and customers, including:
- Personal Data: This includes information such as your name, email address, and other contact information.
- Usage Data: This includes information about how you use our website, such as the pages you visit and the features you access.
- Analytics Data: This includes information about how you interact with our website, such as the date and time of your visit, your browser type, and your IP address.
We use the following types of cookies on our website:
- Analytical Cookies: These cookies are used to track how you interact with our website, such as the pages you visit and the features you access. This information is used to improve our website and to provide you with a better user experience.
- Data Collection and Use
We collect your personal data and usage data for the following purposes:
- To provide you with the products and services you request
- To respond to your inquiries and requests
- To improve our website and user experience
- To send you marketing communications, such as newsletters and promotions
- To comply with applicable legal requirements
- Data Retention
We will retain your personal data for as long as is necessary to provide you with our products and services, or as required by law. After this, we will delete or anonymize your personal data.
- Data Disclosure
We will not disclose your personal data to any third party, except as required by law or to provide you with our products and services. If we are required to disclose your personal data to a third party, we will take steps to ensure that the third party is bound by appropriate privacy and security obligations.
- Data Security
We take the security of your personal data seriously and have implemented appropriate technical and organizational measures to protect it. However, please note that no method of data transmission or storage is 100% secure, and we cannot guarantee the absolute security of your personal data.
- Your Rights
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the following rights with respect to your personal data:
- The right to access your personal data
- The right to rectify any inaccurate personal data
- The right to erase your personal data
- The right to restrict the processing of your personal data
- The right to data portability
- The right to object to the processing of your personal data
- The right to file a complaint with a supervisory authority if you believe that your rights have been violated
If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us at email@example.com. We will respond to your request as soon as possible.
- Contact Information
Protostar Group Limited, 100 C/O Ufp Fintech, Cannon Street, London, England, EC4N 6EU